Here's how we do it.
Below are the common questions we get about how we get fresh specialty coffee beans to you. It's simple...you order and we do all the hard work.
Any other questions either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9796 2215.
We ship via Australia Post.
You will receive an email with a tracking number as soon as your order is processed for delivery. We ship orders Monday-Friday using the express post service which should be on your doorstep within 2 business days.
We ship your coffee beans within 7 days of roasting.
We all know fresh is best. We say the optimum time to be drinking your coffee is with beans between 7-21 days of roasting. This is when you will get the most flavors and delicious notes in your cup of coffee.
How much does shipping cost?
We have three shipping options.
- Pickup from our Greenroom - Sydney or Melbourne - FREE
- Buy any three & ship for free - FREE
- Standard Australia Express Post - $7.00
Our micro-lots are roasted to order.
Our micro-lots are roasted to order. This means that when you place your order, we roast the microlot/s just for you, one at a time, for freshness and the best flavour in your cup. This can add an extra 3 days onto the normal delivery time of 2 business days.
I've placed my order, but I need to change something.
We will accommodate changes to your order wherever possible. Please send your inquiry via our CONTACT FORM. Please include your name, phone, and order number.
What payment options do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), and you can choose to run your transaction through Paypal. Both options are secure. You will receive a confirmation email of your order via email with the total dollar amount (including any applicable taxes and delivery cost).
Is your coffee Vegan approved?
Yes, our coffee is Vegan approved. Our Blackbird blend is best suited for use with plant-based mylks. We have numerous Vegan Cafes that use our Zest Specialty Coffee beans. Here is an article which outlines this growing trend - Particle Cinnamon.
How should I store my coffee?
It's so important that you store your freshly roasted coffee beans in the right way so that you maximise the delicious flavours and enjoy every mouthful right till the last sip.
- Coffee beans or ground coffee need to be kept in an airtight environment. An airtight container or ziplock bag would be perfect. Our 250gm retail bags come with a re-sealable zip lock for this very reason.
- Keep your coffee beans in a dry environment, away from any moisture. There is a common myth that you should store coffee beans in the fridge or freezer - this will damage your coffee beans. Coffee is hygroscopic, this means it absorbs moisture from the surrounding environment very easily.
- Coffee beans need to be stored in a cool, dark place. Sunlight or hot weather will cause the beans to stale alot faster. The optimum storage temperatures are around 20 to 25C.
How often do you get new micro-lots?
Our micro-lots are rotated on a quarterly basis. Our flavour team are always on the look out for exceptional and mind-blowing microlots from all corners of the world to delight there (and your) tastebuds. We are always sampling new and exciting microlots, only the best make it onto the shelves. Keep a look out for the newbies...
There is a problem with my order. What should I do?
In the unlikely event that there is an error with your order, please contact us immediately by email and we will be more than happy to assist you. Email email@example.com.
If you have any questions about your order please call or email us: 03 9796 2215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.